The Banda Sea crossing is a lifetime experience to explore the underwater wonders of the Banda Sea and South Raja Ampat. Blue Manta offers an exclusive 20% discount on an 11-day, 10-night adventure through the Banda Sea from the 16th to 26th November. Your trip begins with the fantastic muck diving in Ambon and continues crossing the Banda Sea. Your journey will finish in Sorong, taking you to the remarkable biodiversity of Raja Ampat. Book now! There are ONLY 3 spots left!
- 1 space in Deluxe En-suite (twin) cabin, main deck (female share preferred)
- 2 spaces in Deluxe En-suite (twin) cabin, lower deck
- NOW ONLY USD4,800/ pax in main deck cabin. Saving USD1,200 from original trip price USD6,000/ pax.
- NOW ONLY USD4,400/ pax in lower deck cabin. Saving USD1,100 from original trip price USD5,500/ pax.
- Marine Park & Harbour fees: plus USD250/ pax.
- Fuel Surcharge fees: plus USD200/ pax.
Day 1: (0-2 dives) 2pm.
- Our staff will meet you upon your arrival to Pattimura Airport, Ambon or local hotel and transfer you to the awaiting White Manta. Arrive prior midday is the best.
Day 2-3: (3 dives x2 days)
- Diving around Banda Sea with excellent visibility, fantastic coral coverage and tremendous numbers of fish along with potential Hammerhead sightings, plus a visit to one of the Spice Islands.
Day 4-6: (3 dives x3 days)
- Ring of Fire: diving around Volcanic Islands and stunning seamounts in search of hammerheads, encounter many sea snakes, huge schools of fish, reef sharks, tunas, & other pelagic superstars.
Day 7: (3 dives)
- West Seram, Pulau Koon full days diving. Wide angle diving with vibrant corals and a profusion of fish life. Sail to Misool, Raja Ampat.
Day 8-9: (3-4 dives x 2 days)
- Misool, Raja Ampat: Wayil, Fiabacet, & Boo area.
Day 10: (2 dives)
- Misool, Raja Ampat. Sail back to Usahamina pier in Sorong. Plenty of time to wash & dry equipment, have lunch, rest & relaxation, and if need be, an early flight on trip departure day.
Day 11: (0 dives) 5am-12pm.
- Check out after light breakfast & farewells, we transfer to local hotel or airport. Departure from Sorong to Manado/ Makassar/ Jakarta/ Denpasar.
Diving days: 10 days (28 dives)
Notes: Three dives are schedule per diving day in the Banda Sea. Possibly a bonus night dive maybe schedules at the discretion of the Cruise Leader. Applies to all diving days except for the trip departure day and trip return day. All schedules are subject to changes according to the weather, sea, diving, & local conditions.
- Land transfer from local hotel / airport from destination on trip start & end days (Ambon/Sorong) to boat
- All nights’ accommodation on Blue Manta
- all meals (Western & Indonesian) snacks, hot beverages, coffee, tea
- Milo, soft drinks, towels, toiletries, cabin service
- FOC replacement if equipment breakdown
- 12-liter air tanks, weights & belt, warm towel & drink after every dive
- 5 dive guides (1x instructor, 4x dive master)
- 28 dives
- All flights, hotels, pickups outside trip starts & ends dates fee applies per car, marine park & harbour fee (USD250/ pax), fuel surcharge (USD200/ pax), dive & travel insurance, massage services (USD35/ hour), laundry services (USD10/ basket), Nespresso coffee (USD2), alcohol: beer (USD4), wine (USD30-50), Satellite Wi-Fi (USD35 for trip per person)
- Diving gear: Full Set USD50/ diving day (except large tank). For individual items BCD (USD15), Regulator (USD15), wetsuit (USD8), fins (USD5), mask (USD5), torch (USD12), dive computer (USD12), large tank rental (USD12)
- Nitrox Enriched Air fills (USD20/ diving day or USD7/ fill)
- Note: Nitrox & diving gear items priced per diving day and is subject to availability
- Note: Exposure suits: 3mm shorty wetsuits available ONLY
Note: This trip is scheduled to start 2pm, trip departure day. If your domestic flight arrived in Ambon after 13:00, we recommend you arrive one day in advance, NOT on a trip departure day.
Are you ready to embark on an unforgettable underwater adventure through the mystical Banda Sea? Contact us for more information and to book your spot!