Great news! Bajak Liveaboard offers a special deal for their 4-day / 3-night Komodo Diving Liveaboard. Don’t miss this chance to dive into the best iconic sites of the area, see the Komodo Dragon, and explore the beauty of the Komodo National Park sceneries.
The Bajak Liveaboard has 3 shared bunk bed cabins and 1 master cabin. The 3 shared bunk bed cabins with shared bathroom can accommodate up to 12 guests in total. One spacious master cabin with a double bed and balcony, en-suite bathroom, and air-con is perfect for 2 guests who is seeking privacy and comfort. Cabins type is subject to availability.
Day 1 (2 dives): Sebayur & Crystal Rock
- Your adventure begins in Labuan Bajo, where you will board Bajak after breakfast and receive a safety briefing. After about two hours of sailing, your first stop is the islands of Sebayur Kecil & Besar and Crystal Rock. These islands are ideal for a calm introduction to diving in the park. As they are well shelter from the strong currents around Komodo.
Day 2 (4 dives): Castle Rock, Shotgun, Tatawa Besar, Siaba Besar
- Your second day starts with a morning dive at Castle Rock for 2 hours. After breakfast, you will continue to dive at Shotgun, a legendary dive site known for its rip-roaring drift dive. Hold on at the end of the diving for a big surprise! In the afternoon you will dive at Tatawa Besar, followed by a search for manta rays at Manta Point, one of the most famous dive sites in Komodo. The night dive will be at Siaba Besar.
Day 3 (3 dives): Police Corner, Manta Point, Dragon Trek, Mawan
- On day three, you will dive at Police Corner. It’s a super tricky one, it is known for its unique marine life and incredible topography. Encounter a huge school of white tips and black tips sharks at 40 m. Continue to dive at Manta Point after breakfast, enjoy the most extended dive site in Komodo and probably in the world, nearly 2.5 km long. After lunch, you will continue to do trekking and encounter Komodo Dragon in their habitat. At 5pm, continue to dive at Mawan, it is a sloping reef dive with an average depth of 10-25 meters and excellent visibility, making it a favorite among scuba divers.
Day 4 (1 dive): Batu Pengah
- Last day, you will start with a morning dive at Batu Pengah. It is a unique and beautiful dive site, renowned for its stunning coral formations and an abundance of marine life. After breakfast, Bajak Liveaboard will sail back to Labuan Bajo.
Note: All schedules are subject to changes according to the weather, sea, diving, & local conditions.
Available onboard at an additional cost:
- National Park Fee, Tourist Tax, Water Activities Fee – collected for the Park Authority. IDR 275.000 ~ 18 USD total per day for a diver on a weekday. IDR 375.000 ~ 25 USD total per day for a diver on weekends or national holidays. National Park fee – 4 weekdays: IDR 1,100,000 ~ 70 USD per trip, to be paid in advance.
- Full rental equipment (excluding computer) per day: IDR 300.000 ~ 20 USD.
- If you need only a few pieces of equipment, you can of course rent them individually: 15-liter tank: 15 USD per day.
- Entrance Tickets and Guide Fee for Dragon Trail IDR 145.000 ~ 20 USD. Padar Viewpoint IDR 45.000 ~ 3 USD.
- Equipment rental
- Extra services