The Nadia is a comfortable and affordable traditional wooden phinisi cruising the Komodo National Park. This is the perfect boat for a leisure trip around the Komodo islands between friends or family. The Nadia is available all year long for shared trips and full charter in Komodo.
What makes the Nadia unique is its 6 bright cabins with ocean view. Each cabin has its own little balcony, en-suite bathroom and is air-conditioned. the boat can host 12 guests for multiple days trips and up to 15 guests for day trips.
The boat also offers a large sundeck to relax and there is a canoe available for the guests. An extra speed boat will be used to take you on land on the different islands visited and snorkeling spots.
Leisure charters itineraries
Charter the boat for you and your friends and families and embark on a 2, 3 or 4 days cruise around the Komodo National parks. The 2 days / 1 night charter leisure package starts at USD 2,000 only and the 4 days / 3 nights trip starts at USD 2,875.
1 Day Trip
- Labuan Bajo, Padar Island, Komodo Island, Pink Beach, Labuan Bajo
2 Days / 1 Night
- Day 1: Labuan Bajo, Kelor Island, Menjerite, Kalong Island
- Day2: Padar Island, Komodo Island, Pink Beach, Manta Point, Labuan Bajo
3 Days / 2 Nights
- Day 1: Labuan Bajo, Kanawa Island, Kelor Island, Menjerite, Kalong Island
- Day 2: Padar Island, Long Beach, Pink Beach, Komodo Island
- Day 3: Taka Makassar, Manta Point, Turtle Point, Labuan Bajo
4 Days / 3 Nights
- Day 1: Labuan Bajo, Menjerite, Rinca Island, Kalong Island
- Day2: Padar Island, Long Beach, Pink Beach, Komodo Island
- Day 3: Turtle Point, Taka Makassar, Manta Point, Gili Lawa Island
- Day 4: Kanawa Island, Kelor Island, Labuan Bajo
If you can’t charter the full boat, the Diana also offers open trips. Go for a 3 days / 2 nights shared trip starting from USD 270 per person for a sea-view cabin and USD 300 for the master cabin.