The Splendour liveaboard sails the Komodo National Park all year long and is available for charter trips. The boat can comfortably accommodate up to 9 guests. The Splendour is well-equipped with leisure and safety facilities and is a perfect choice for family or friends leisure trip around the Komodo islands.
The Splendour’s design is inspired by the American pleasure yachts from the 1920s. The boat is 65 feet long and spread over 3 flat surfaced deck for maximum utility. Splendour offers 3 cabins that can accommodate up to 9 guests.
- One air-conditioned master cabin with en-suite bathroom and WC
- Two air-conditioned double cabins with shared bathroom and WC
- Optional outdoor sleeping areas on the back lounge
Splendour is an open-plan yacht. The open space of Splendour is decorated with elegant furnishings and large windows, providing panoramic views of the majestic ocean.
On the upper deck, you can bask in the sun, jump off for a refreshing dip, read a book, or sip on a tropical cocktail and feel the gentle breeze. It is the best place to watch the sunset, relax after dinner, and watch the amazing night sky.
- Meals & drinks
- Morning & afternoon snacks and refreshments
- Coffee, tea & juices, non-alcoholic beverages
- Fees & Transfer: Airport transfer, cruise permit, fuel charges
- Leisure Equipment: 8 Snorkeling sets, Double stand-up paddleboard, 2 Wakeboards, 2 Surfboards, 1 Picnic set
- Crew: Captain, 1st Officer, Chief Engineer, Engineer Assistant / Deck Hand, Chef, Guide / Buttler
- Flights & Hotels
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Travel Insurance
- National Park and harbor clearance fees
- Yacht relocation
Contact us now and let’s design your unforgettable memories for a lifetime!