This 3 days diving safari will take you to the most iconic dive sites of Bali and Nusa Penida. Of course we are happy to adjust the program depending on your needs. For a custom offer, just contact us and we will get back to you shortly
Day 1 -Tulamben
Tulamben is the home of the famous USAT Liberty shipwreck. You will explore the wreck and the beautiful coral reefs around it. The dive site is a beautiful combination of wreck and muck diving. We find many shrimps, crabs, nudibranchs as well as some bigger fishes like humphead parrotfish, napoleon wrasse and if we are lucky some reef sharks cruising along.
Day 2 – Padangbai
In Padangbai, our will select with you the most suitable dive sites according to your experience level and wishes. Drift dives, sharks sighting, muck diving, walls… Padangbai has all of this to offer. There you will dive from traditional balinese boats called Jukungs to access the different dive sites.
Day 3 – Nusa Penida
For the final day, you will discover the famous Nusa Penida island. We will take a speedboat to Manta Point where we can observe the majestic manta rays all year long.
From June to October, we can also encounter the wonderful oceanic sunfish or “mola-mola”.
3 days Bali Diving Safari
From 549 € / person
- 3 days of diving – 2 or 3 dives per day (8 dives in total)
- 2 nights in a Superior Room
- Experienced divemaster or instructor
- All diving gear and air tanks (Nitrox optional)
- Transportation, including boat trips
- Lunch, water and soft drinks, fresh fruits and snacks
- Changing rooms and towels
- Marine park taxes where applicable
- Responsible diving – our partners care about the environment and have a zero plastic waste policy
- big smiles all along your trip