Our custom tours have variable refund, cancellation, and reschedule policies depending on the details of the tour and the products purchased. An agreement will be sent to you prior to your booking for you to approve and sign.
If not specified otherwise, the following conditions apply:
- 30% deposit to confirm the booking
- 70% Balance due 30 days before the trip start date
All cancellation requests must be made in writing by email to [email protected]
The following cancellation fees apply:
- 30% of the total invoice if you cancel between 179 and 91 days prior to departure
- 50% of the total invoice if you cancel between 90 and 31 days prior to departure
- 80% of the total invoice if you cancel between 30 and 7 days prior to departure
- 100% of the total invoice if you cancel less than 7 days prior to departure
The operator reserves the right to reschedule a trip for reasons of Force Majeure (ie. natural disaster, epidemic/pandemic, etc) or unavoidable acts of man (ie. war, riots, strikes, etc). In the event of this happening, the operator will advise you at the earliest possible date.
In case of your trip gets affected by travel restrictions imposed by government authorities that prevent you to travel to the designated destination, you are allowed to reschedule for a maximum of 6 months (180 days) period from your original trip date without additional charge. Any payments made will be credited to the rescheduled trip.
We strongly recommend travelers to purchase travel insurance. We will facilitate liaison with the insurance provider in case of an accident, emergency, or cancellation.