Busy Girl sails through Komodo National Park all the year round. The Busy Girl Komodo Liveaboard can comfortably accommodate 4 people, making it more intimate with friends or family. Escape the ordinary and embrace the extraordinary with The Busy Girl Liveaboard, where adventure meets intimacy in the heart of Komodo’s unparalleled natural splendor.
The Busy Girl Liveaboard has indoor and outdoor dining areas and a relaxing deck furnished with beanbags. The boat offers numerous cozy spots for enjoying the views, dining, and mingling. Located on the lower deck, there is a master cabin with an ensuite bathroom and a twin bed cabin with a shared bathroom. Each room comes with complimentary shampoo, soap, and air-conditioning control.
The dive deck is situated at sea level, equipped with two tank stations for each diver. It enables the crew to refill the spare tanks and ensure the boat remains quiet between dives and throughout the night. The crew will ensure it runs as smoothly as possible, and the Cruise Director handle all the diving and excursion preferences and arrangements.
The Busy Girl Liveaboard capitalizes on her size and legerity, enabling the boat to access most dive sites directly. The boat can enter the water through a powerful stride or a quick ride on our tender.
- 4 meals per day – breakfast, lunch, snacks & dinner
- Fresh fruit and other light snacks
- Free flow drinking water, tea, and coffee
- Towels and linens
- Dive guides (max 4 divers per guide)
- Weights, weight belts, and tanks (DIN tanks available)
- Services of English-speaking Cruise Director
- 3 dives per day, departure & returning day usually 2 dives
- Visiting the Komodo Dragons and Padar Viewpoint (additional entrance fees apply)
- Full rental equipment
- National Park Fee, Tourist Tax, Water Activities Fee
- Entrance Tickets and Guide Fee
- Crew gratuities (recommendation: approx. 10% of trip cost / person)
- Private guide (inquire for current prices and availability)
- Soft drinks & alcoholic beverages (available for purchase)
- Dive insurance