Enjoy 20% discount on 12 days 11 nights Raja Ampat – Misool trip with Mari Dive Cruise. Raja Ampat is famous for the pristine coral gardens, diverse marine life, and macro critters. This region is a haven for diving enthusiasts! The trip starts and finish in Sorong. Embark on this unforgettable journey that you will remember for a lifetime!
- Destination: Central Raja Ampat / Misool
- Duration: 12 days / 11 nights
- Start and End: Sorong
- Dates: March 3 – 14
- Superior Cabin:
USD 5.190USD 4.150 per person (6 left).
- Deluxe Cabin:
USD 5.795USD 4.630 per person (6 left).
Raja Ampat National Park and harbor fees: USD 150 / person
Raja Ampat / Misool fuel surcharge: USD 170 / person
- Day 1:
Day one starts with your pickup from either your hotel or the airport. Leaving Sorong with NW heading towards south Waigeo. At sunset we reach our anchorage near to Mioskon Island, which is located in the Dampier Strait. During the crossing is enough time to get familiar with the ship, to check the diving equipment and to relax. The next morning, we will enter here the fantastic underwater world of Raja Ampat.
- Day 2-11:
If possible, we offer 3-4 dives daily. When crossing only 1-2 dives a day can be scheduled. We reserve the right to change the itinerary or specific agreed services, if force majeure, unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances require us to do so. Some possible destinations on our journey: Ambon, in the 17th century when the spice trade was at its peak and the Dutch Monopoly on cloves its strongest, they made Kota Ambon their base in the Moluccas because of its superb natural harbor offered, and the town was known as the “Queen of the East”. Nusa Laut, the diving around Nusa Laut was pioneered by Eddie Fromme Weiler and the late Larry Smith, who between them opened up much of the diving in Eastern Indonesia. The reef is as it was hundreds of years ago. Banda Neira, once known as the Spice Islands, the condition and health of the coral reefs are breathtaking. Diving in Pulau Run and Pulau Ai have pristine clear waters, lovely walls and good fish life; we might go a bit deeper in search of more hammerheads, big fish can be seen here as well, napoleons, schools of black snappers, bumpheads etc. Koon Island, the name of the dive site says it all: “Too many fishes”. With the right current the diving could be unforgettable, millions of fish, schooling jacks, barracudas, sharks. Koon Island is the biggest coral fish breeding area in East Indonesia. In 2011, the WWF made a Marine Conservation Agreement (MCA) to close the water area around Koon Island for a long period of time to provide a “fish bank” for the future generations. Kurkap island, is located in between Banda Islands of Moluccas and Kaimana Regency of West Papua. It is a region of Watubela, Southeast of Seram Island. It is a perfect midway point for a stopover. As far as your eyes can see, the pristine crystal-clear turquoise waters surround the Island. Triton Bay sits at the center of the famed Coral Triangle which has the claim to fame of being the home of more species of fish and coral than any other spot-on earth.
- Day 11:
Final day of diving – our trip ends at the port of Kaimana.
- Day 12:
Check-out after breakfast or lunch time – depends on your flight time. We say good-bye to our guests and wish them farewell. Our crew will organize the transfer to the airport and assist at check-in for onward flights.
Note: All schedules are subject to changes according to weather, sea, diving, & local conditions.
- airport or hotel pick-up/drop-off at city of embarkation/disembarkation
- accommodation in twin bed or double bed suite on board, all with en-suite bathroom with hot & cold water and individually controllable air conditioning. For single occupancy, a single supplement will apply; please notify us in your booking request.
- all dives conducted as part of the regular cruise program
- all food & drinks served during the cruise, except soft drinks, beer, wine and liquor
- filled dive tanks (INT/DIN connection), weight belt and weights
- any land excursions and visits to beaches as part of the regular cruise program
- transportation to/from city of embarkation/disembarkation, visa fees, airport taxes, excess baggage charges
- accommodation, food & drinks ashore before/after embarkation/disembarkation
- national Park entrance fees, conservation fees and diving fees
- soft drinks, beer, wine and liquor
- dive courses, trainings and certifications
- Nitrox fills
- dive gear other than tanks (dive gear is available on board for rental; please contact us 3 month in advance should you wish to rent any)
- any souvenirs you might want to purchase on board
- travel, dive, medical, etc. insurance Tips & gratuities for the crew
Contact us now to book your spot on this extraordinary adventure and unlock the wonders that await under the ocean of this marine wonderland!