Today we offer you 10% off on 2 diving trips aboard the Blue Manta Liveaboard. Stable, spacious, and safe, the Blue Manta is fully equipped to take you on a fascinating diving adventure in the magical waters of Indonesia. Read all the details about this exclusive liveaboard deal we got for you!
The World Heritage listed Komodo National Park is one of the most iconic diving destinations in Indonesia. Its
popularity grows exponentially with every passing season and keeps guests coming back for more with its unique
blend of adrenaline pumping current fueled dives, stunning coral reefs, beautiful scenery and of course the world’s
largest lizard, the Komodo Dragon.
- Day 1. (1-2 dives) 3pm. Our staff will meet you upon your arrival to Komodo Airport or local hotel and
transfer you to Blue Manta. Depending on arrival time, we do check dive(s) at Bidadari and night dive at
- Day 2. (4 dives) South Komodo: Manta Alley to fly with mantas, Cannibal Rock, Torpedo Alley at Nusa Kode.
- Day 3. (4 dives) North Komodo: Castle Rock, Crystal Rock, & Shot Gun at Gili Lawa Laut. Pinnacles, drift dives
full of action with hunting fish: jacks & sharks!
- Day 4. (4 dives) North Komodo: Tatawa Besar & Kecil, Siaba Kecil, & Wainilu. Tons of Anthias, Napoleon
wrasse, sharks, & excellent night dive.
- Day 5. (4 dives) North Komodo: Batu Balong & Mantas on the Moon (Makassar Reef)
- Day 6. (2 dives) North Komodo: Siaba Bay plus Mawan or Pengah. This followed by a walk on the wide side
in search of Komodo Dragons, and trekking on one of the local Islands. Then we sail towards Labuan Bajo,
where you spend last night on Blue Manta in Bajo Port. Plenty of time to wash & dry equipment, rest &
relaxation, and if need be, an early flight on trip departure day.
- Day 7. (0 dives) 5am-12pm: Check out after light breakfast & farewells, we transfer to local hotel or airport
in time for Check-in & flight. Take your pre-booked flight from Labuan Bajo to Bali or Jakarta.
Note: All schedules are subjected to changes according to weather, sea, diving, & local conditions.
- Departure: June 6th, Labuan Bajo
- Arrival: June 12th, Labuan Bajo
- 7 days, 6 nights, 18 dives
Cabins Available and Price
1 Deluxe En-suite (twin) cabin, lower deck – USD2,160/ pax (original price USD2,700/pax)
- Departure: June 15th, Labuan Bajo
- Arrival: June 21st, Labuan Bajo
- Duration: 7 days, 6 nights, 18 dives
Cabins Available and Price
- 1 Deluxe En-suite (double) cabin, lower deck – USD2,160/ pax (original price USD2,700/pax)
- 1 Deluxe En-suite (double) cabin, main deck – USD2,320/ pax (original price USD2,900/pax)
- 2 Deluxe En-suite (double) cabin, upper deck – USD2,320/ pax (original price USD2,900/pax)
- Land transfer from local hotel / airport from destination on trip start & end days (Labuan Bajo) to boat,
- All nights’ accommodation on Blue Manta,
- All meals (Western & Indonesian) snacks, hot beverages, coffee, tea, Milo, soft drinks,
- Towels, toiletries, cabin services,
- FOC replacement if equipment breakdown,
- 12-liter air tanks, weights & belt, warm towel & drink after every dive,
- 5 dive guides (1x instructor, 4x dive master),
- 18 dives
- All flights, hotels, pickups outside trip start&end dates fee applies per car, marine park & harbour fee
(USD250/ pax), fuel surcharge (USD150/ pax), dive & travel insurance, massage services (USD35/ hour),
laundry services (USD10/ basket), Nespresso coffee (USD2), alcohol: beer (USD4), wine (USD30-50), Satellite
Wi-Fi (USD35 for trip per person)
- Diving gear: Full Set USD50/ diving day (except large tank) or if individual items then:
BCD (USD15), Regulator (USD15), wetsuit (USD8), fins (USD5), mask (USD5), torch (USD12), dive computer
(USD12), large tank rental (USD12)
- Nitrox Enriched Air fills (USD20/ diving day or USD7/ fill).
- Note: Nitrox & diving gear items priced per diving day and is subject to availability
- Note: Exposure suits: 3mm shorty wetsuits available ONLY.