Majik offers an exclusive escape for those seeking a luxurious holiday in the pristine waters of Indonesia. This magnificent 42-meter yacht is your gateway to the breathtaking beauty of Komodo, Raja Ampat, and the Banda Sea, promising an unforgettable experience for friends and families.
Majik provides an expansive space for up to 8 guests across 4 cabins. Majik is designed to cater to every need, ensuring a luxurious and comfortable journey.
- Master Cabins: each room featuring an Australian king size bed and a large sofa. One of the master cabins at the aft offers exclusive access to the swimming platform.
- Deluxe Mid-Ship Cabins: each room has king size beds that can be switch to single beds.
All cabins including air conditioning, en-suite bathroom with excellent amenities, and hot water.
The spacious main deck invites you to relax and unwind, surrounded by the beauty of the sea. The open galley and bar serve as hubs for socializing, where the onboard chef crafts culinary delights of Indonesian cuisine. Majik ensures every moment is a celebration, whether you’re enjoying a meal with loved ones or sipping a cocktail under the stars.
The 11 crew of Majik is always ready to provide excellent service during your trip. From expert dive guides to attentive crew members, every aspect of your journey meets your expectations.
- Exquisite fusion food freshly cooked by our Chef: 3 gourmet meals per day & additional snacks, soft drinks & freshly-ground coffee, selection of teas & herbal infusions.
- Excursion dives
- Nitrox tanks for EANx certification holder
- 1 free introductory dive person
- Snorkeling excursions
- Scuba diving & snorkeling gear
- 1 free massage per person per cruise
- Stand-up paddleboarding
- Marine park and harbour fees
- Pick-up & transfers
- Reef-friendly toiletries
- International & domestic flight
- International travel & medical insurance
- Beers & any alcoholic beverages
- Scuba dive courses & certifications
- International bank transfers fee
- Crew gratuities
- 11% VAT
- Anything not listed in the inclusions
Are you planning a diving trip to Indonesia? Contact us now and embark on journey that transcends the ordinary with Majik Liveaboard.