KLM Neomi is a traditional Phinisi boat that serves diving and leisure trips throughout the Indonesian archipelago. The Neomi is a modern take on the traditional Bugis sailing boat, built in 2018 for today′s comfort and convenience.
Made of teak and ironwood, Neomi has ten cabins and can accommodate up to 22 guests. Each cabin is equipped with an AC unit, a TV and has its own private bathroom with hot water.
The upper deck has 3 twin cabins and 1 master cabin, each with a private balcony. On the middle deck, there are two double cabins with balconies. On the lower deck, you will find three more twin cabins.
Neomi boasts spacious lounge areas and an air-conditioned restaurant which has a TV and DVD player and also two jacuzzis are available on board.
Neomi takes safety seriously. The boat is equipped with a satellite phone, smoke detectors, and fire extinguishers. It further has an onboard water maker which can produce 10,000 liters/day. Each diver will be issued an ENOS diver location system to ensure their safety.
Available 10 cabins. Caters up to 22 persons, details as follows:
- Upper Deck: 1 master bedroom with private bathtub, 1 double bedroom (200CM x 200 CM), and 3 adjustable bedrooms to twin (100CM x 200CM) or double (200CM x 200CM) with private balcony & water heater
- Middle Deck: 2 adjustable bedroom to twin (100CM x 200CM) or double (200CM x 200CM) comes with private balcony & sharing water heater
- Lower Deck: 3 adjustable bedroom to twin (100CM x 200CM) or double (200CM x 200CM) comes with emergency exit provided & sharing water heater
- 2 Jacuzzi (available hot/cold water), each up to for 4 people
Restaurant and Lounge facilities
- LCD TV 55”, touch-screen Karaoke with 15-inch subwoofer & 2 active speakers (JBL)
- 3 chiller showcase separated for Wine Cooler, Soft Drink & Beer Cooler, Fruits & Frozen Foods
- Air Conditioner (AC)
- Guest kitchen with 6-door freezer (3 doors for vegetables/fruits and 3 doors for meat)