The NusaTara liveaboard is a traditional wooden boat sailing the seas of the Komodo National Park. It is a comfortable boat with 3 cabins that can host up to 6 guests. The Nusa Tara liveaboard is perfect for a diving trip with a small group of friends.
NusaTara Liveaboard has made by ergonomic traditional schooner, we would like to invite you to explore the sunny islands of east Indonesia. Comfortable cabin, good food, and great staff, we’re ready to cruise you to nusa Indonesia.
FACTS – SERVICES – FACILITIES
- 3 Air-Conditioned cabins for 6 persons with ensuite bathroom, shower, wash basin, and toilet.
- Air-conditioned lounge with dining seating for fourteen
- TV, CD / DVD Player
- Camera battery charging stations
- Camera work stations
- Satelite telephone
- Sun deck with awning
- On dive platform shower
- Bauer Compressor
- 6 gear up stations, 10 scubas tank
- European & Indonesian food